Made from pre painted hot dipped galvanized steel. This is the most convenient false ceiling system in terms of installation, repair & maintenance purpose.
We are outstanding performers in providing an advanced range of high quality Tee Grid System, which is extensively used to suspend lay-in ceiling tiles and mineral fiber ceiling tiles to the ceiling. In addition, these durable systems are fabricated in our highly sophisticated manufacturing unit in order to meet the set quality standards.
Specialties for T-Grid System:
- Steel material is processed by pre painted hot-dip galvanized.
- Zinc Mass Coating is 120 gm/m2.
- Salt spray test for the white pre-painted cap is for 300 Hours.
- The Material is processed with 20 micron polyester pre-painted.
- The anti-rust process has been incorporated into the galvanized steel.
- T-bars are produced by a fully automatic machine controlling the production of straight material to maximum 0.1 mm. Tolerance ensuring consistent dimensioning of the grid module after installation.
- Load bearing capacity when the span is 1.2 meter, supported with hanger wire from roof for type I is 8.45 kg/m2 and for type II is 12.05 kg/m2.
- This is the most convenient false ceiling system in terms of installation, repair & maintenance purpose.